[bookport] Re: Batteries

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:53:44 -0500

Not that much.  That's probably what we'll do on the next generation.

>>> DogRiver@xxxxxxxx Thursday, December 22, 2005 1:36:38 PM >>>
I really hadn't meant to reopen the yes/no debate on rechargeable
batteries, I just wanted to know how much extra circuitry would really
be
involved.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, DanFlasar@xxxxxxx wrote:

> And of course, a big issue with rechargeable batteries is t  hat
there isn o
> tactile way (unless you put a tactile mark on it (which isn't  easy
> considering the close tolerances in battery compartments) there is no
easy  way to
> distinguish between rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries.
There are,