[bookport] Re: trouble with new audible.com layout

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 12:56:20 -0600

Hi All,

I am able to use the latest version of audible manager just fine with Window-Eyes. You do have to use the mouse keys as there isn't much keyboard support.

Robert Carter

At 05:13 PM 12/20/2005, you wrote:
Not did they change their site, but, apparently their new version of audible Manager is non to speech user friendly, as well. I have heard that a couple of people have been in contact with them about making it more accessible. Like Marlaina and others, I think that we all should use their "contact us" link and let them know that their site has taken a backwards step, rather than a forward one.

Myrna

----- Original Message ----- From: <bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:31 PM Subject: [bookport] Re: trouble with new audible.com layout

I have objected to Audible already about the new layout. It really isn't great. I urge all Audible users to make their feelings known to Audible as the company is the only source for changing the site. I know they have heard from many blind users. I hope they listen.