[bookport] Re: Batteries

  • From: "Peter Scanlon" <peterscan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 05:37:41 +1100

OK, but thats an extreme circumstance.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 5:18 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: Batteries

But if you were away from an outlet or computer for a while, like during
the hurricane evacuation, you would be up the creek without a paddle, so to
speak.

At 12:14 PM 12/22/2005, you wrote:
>But if it could be rechared not only via the USB but via a power outlet you
>could go anywhere.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in
earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...