[bookport] BP locking up

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:56:32 -0500

Hi everyone,

Last night I was listening to my BP when the sleep timer activated.  I leaned
over to check my battery level and then to start reading my book again.  I hit
what I thought was my battery level keys D + F and nothing happened.  I waited
a few seconds and started pressing keys to try getting the BP to say something
I tried the 2 key and then the 8 key then the 0 key, still nothing.  I waited
again then tried the reset keys 2 + B and still nothing.  I had to pull one of
the batteries for 30 seconds to get the BP working again.

Question, what keys near the bottom of the BP could I have pressed to lock up
the BP?  Did I just press something wrong causing a lockup or what?

BTW I was listening to a Audible book if that helps any.

Thanks,

Rick

=======

Contact Information: