[bookport] Re: BP locking up

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:08:11 -0500

Hi,

All I can add is that I am not using a beta version of the firmware and the
3 lock up's that I have had since purchasing my BP have been when playing
audible books or other MP3's.  I am wondering if you have to wait  while the
BP turns off after pressing the stop button  before you can safely press any
buttons?

I've also notice the BP's speech synth getting garbled if you don't wait for
it to go off after listening to audible books.

Rick

=======

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928