[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:56:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I have forwarded your message to Applian. I have not tried
shoutcast type streams here but aren't those streams mp3 only
type streams? Winamp 5 player does a very good job with love mp3
format streams. Do you have a player that will playback live mp3
streams like those form Shoutcast?

Only my experience here.

Petro