[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:08:06 -0700 (PDT)

The software costs $29. I have been able to do the scheduling
via the radiotime.com site eliminating the need to use the Jaws
cursor within the RadioTime RedButton 2.93 tuner software.

The main reason I took a look at this software is if and when I
go to Greece for summer vacation I can go to the radiotime.com
site in Greece and have my home PC running and schedule my
recordings while in Greece and the recordings will be saved on
my home PC in Georgia.

And if I want to I can retrieved these recording that are on my
home computer while I am in Greece.

Petro