[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:21:57 -0400 (EDT)

Robin you ask

why do you read this list.

Because this list in large part taught me how to use RAV.  And now that I
know how to use the program and believe myself rather proficient at it,
I want to help others learn how to fish like I can.
The more folks that get enabled in the use of RAV, the more we learn about
RAV.
ppETRO, via his library of podcasts, taught me a lot.
Hopefully, now that I am up to speed, I can pay back that debt, so to
speak.

And the more I test things out, the more I learn.
And I often test things out, not out of personal interest, but to assist.