[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:21:57 -0400 (EDT)

Radiotime is a radio stream time shift program in the same vein as Replay
AV.
Check it out at

www.radiotime.com

They also maintain one of the best station and program databases -- far
better than Replay's Media Guide in my estimation.
The RadioTime recorder program is available upon a 2-week trail basis (no
restrictions) and thereafter will cost just under $30 if you choose to
continue to use it.

I have both Replay AV and RadioTime on my system.
Warning: the RadioTime program will require you to use your mouse keys;
how the scheduling info is maintained on the RadioTime servers allowing
you to modify your schedule from any pc.

I use both programs daily.