[blindreplay] Re: WXYT station via Replay Guide working

  • From: "Robin G Plitt" <Plittr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:48:00 -0400

Why do you read this list?
Info on a subject in one place.
feel free to disagree with me, but you won't change my mind.

I just think there are people out there who just want to record a station with whatever methods they can find, and aren't that interested in how the process works.

Look at the Replay Guide. All you have to do is click on an icon to record. If the Replay guide was more comrehensive -- and I'm not trying to put down those wor put the guide together, using the URL finder and may of the questions on THIS list, wouldn't exist.

To me, that supports the idea that people would like just to have a place to go to get their links.

Robin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>