[blindreplay] Re: Attention Window-Eyes 6.1: Feedback needed

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:10:43 -0400 (EDT)

Petro

A set file isn't a script; rather it is a series of files in which a
particular application's display, action, functionality are controlled.
They do, in many ways, do the same things that scripts do.

Now that you mention this, I see this kind of beehavior with many programs
and have never thought of it as a problem though perhaps it is.
I am not certain how important of a program GWmicro view RAV as being; so
these kinds of things likely would have to be fixed by an end user being
annoyed enough to play around and figure out how to get around this.
I am sure it can be done; wehter anyone would deem this worth doing and
then sharing may be a whole different matter.
I am taking this to mean that JFW handles these kinds of display
matters more seamlessly.