[blindreplay] Re: Attention Window-Eyes 6.1: Feedback needed

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike
Yes it could break both JAWS and W-Eyes and that is why I am
given a chance to beta test most of the time for Applian and
hopefully you will be given the same opportunity to beta test
ReplayAV 8.41 or later. There are alot of bugs within many
applications that users don't experience. They get the good and
mostly perfect download version.

Petro