[blindreplay] Re: Attention Window-Eyes 6.1: Feedback needed

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:22:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ron
I have been communicating with Applian on this. My guess it is
something to do within that File menu code because Window-Eyes
skips it altogether.

With JAWS 9 in each menu like File, Shows, Help  and so on
within the pulldown and when arrowing down there is a blank/gap
between options. For example, in the file menu one hears
settings, then if he arrows down one time he will a blank option
(gap), and hen arrowing down brings up the exit option. As you
know this bank gap within any many menu isn't supposed to be
there. This occurs in the other menus like shows, record and so
on. It also appears with a gap when right clicking the listbox
where all yuour shows and stations are. This is the context menu
popup where you see properties, start recording, tune to, view.

They are looking at this. Best I can do here.

I also thought it maybe the resize button maybe shrinking the
actual size of the application.