Re: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:16:40 -0600

Yeah, on the DSC for today, Adam kinda got Darryl's name wrong, he called him Darren, but he's damn close at least! It is very cool, lots of great stuff happening! We've got the podcast expo going on, iPodder gets a new name, Andrew Grummit now works for Podshow, and
more to come i am sure! BTW Juice installed just fine here. Still just as accessible as iPodder was!

At 11:46 AM 11/12/2005, you wrote:
Darrell Shandrow makes a huge leap with Podshow at the Podcasting conference
this weekend.  On today's Daily Source code Adam Curry mandates a
"accessibility effort" with podshow HQ.  Direct access will be given to the
bugzilla database to track accessibility issues.

All I have to say is, great job Darrell!!!

With Andrew G also joining podshow, this is nothing but awesome!  Expect to
see changes folks.

Thank you Adam, your awesome!

Darrell may also be on TWIT this week with Leo.  Let's all hope Leo has a
good contact with Google and Yahoo to make a difference.  Darrell did speak
at length with Yahoo at the conference and it looks like they have a better
understanding of issues surrounding accessibility.

Jeff