RE: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 11:42:11 -0700

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:46:02 -0700

Darrell Shandrow makes a huge leap with Podshow at the Podcasting conference
this weekend. On today's Daily Source code Adam Curry mandates a
"accessibility effort" with podshow HQ. Direct access will be given to the
bugzilla database to track accessibility issues.

All I have to say is, great job Darrell!!!

With Andrew G also joining podshow, this is nothing but awesome!  Expect to
see changes folks.

Thank you Adam, your awesome!

Darrell may also be on TWIT this week with Leo.  Let's all hope Leo has a
good contact with Google and Yahoo to make a difference.  Darrell did speak
at length with Yahoo at the conference and it looks like they have a better
understanding of issues surrounding accessibility.

Jeff

Darrell,

Such efforts are apppreciated by all. I hope you can spread the message about accessibility on TWIT also.

whatever comes from this, good job!