Re: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:00:36 -0700

Hi Chris,

Adam made affirmative statements on accessibility to me personally (knowing that I was recording the footage for my own podcast), then he made them to possibly a couple of hundred thousand podcast listeners to the Daily Source Code. I am thus cautiously optimistic that we will see real action now, and, of course, will do all I can to keep this going from my side of the house.
Stay tuned; this is hopefully going to be a big break through for us!

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Blind Access Journal blog: http://www.blindaccessjournal.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>