Re: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:31:59 -0700

This thread is referring specifically to Podshow and Darrell's success
with communicating with Adam Curry.  It has nothing to do with Google.
I do agree about your Google points though.  These added services by
Google are far from being accessable and they don't seem to give a damn
either.

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!