Re: Darrell Shandrow makes huge inroads with Podshow

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 13:57:29 -0600

Mac

Like Jeff said, it's very simple. darryl went to the Podcast portable expo, where many podcast producers and listeners are going, and spoke to Adam Curry and many of his associates about better accessibility for podcasting in general, and the podsafe music network, in particular. I can't possibly make it any simpler than that.
This is going to be great, because now Darryl, a blind person, will be able to offer feedback to Podshow about how to make things more accessible for everyone involved.

At 01:48 PM 11/12/2005, you wrote:
Jeff, it is not that simple, for newbies; what podcasts would give a history
of all of this?  You assume that everyone is on the same page, by making
that comment, that it is really simple, don't you?  You are not always
playing to the choir, in this realm, you know; does this make sense to you?
I mean, I know you are busy, but, really, some of us need to have some info
on how to do this-- you cannot hold all the cards!

Thanks,

-Mac-