[blindapple] Re: Introduction

  • From: Aaron Howell <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:47:08 +1000

(now that I've got mine it safe to say...)
There's a run out on them at U.S$39 until there are no more.
They are a combination of the speech supplied as part of the slotbuster,
with an echo (hence the name doubletalk).
So, you can use it with Scat, and have slotbuster speech,
or textalker, and have echo speech.
I have misplaced my echo, and wanted to use Textalker GS again, so I got one of
these.
I'm actually not allowed to try it out till next week, because its a birthday
present (even though its already here),
so I'll let you all know how it goes then.
Regards
Aaron