[blindapple] Introduction

  • From: K4lid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 16 Nov 2004 02:08:54 CDT

Hello to all listers.  My name is Tom Lykins and I live in Louisa, Ky
which is  in the eastern part of the state.  My first experience with a
computer was with an apple Ii/e which I still have.  In 1985, I went to
the Rehab center in Louisville for training.  The First wordprocessor I
used was Twp a Dos 3.3 program.  Like many ofyou, I used the Echo Ii
synthesizer and the textalker software.  Larry Skutchan made Twp talk
with the textalker software from Street  Electronics.  Later I graduated
to Prowords then Proterm.  While I do not use my apple any longer, I
have some old games from Jeff Weiss in Little Rock.  Hope tohear from
listers.  Does anyone use Bex and what braille embossers do you have?  I
havenever used my braille embosser with the apple but took the
translated braille file and put it on the Braille 'n speak and brailled
it that way.  What do you use your apple for today?  Thanks.  Tom.
blindapple-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.
Archives of prior list messages are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/blindapple
This list is powered by Free Lists!  For more info, go to www.freelists.org