[blindapple] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Jayson Smith" <ratguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 03:15:20 -0500

Hi,
Mostly I just use my Apples to play games, etc.  I have an E, a C and a Rom
01 GS.  Do you recall what games you have?
I do have BEX.  In fact, very recently I cracked the copy protection of BEX
3.0.  Unlike the Games and other disks that I am making available at a disk
library currently at http://jaybird.no-ip.info/disks I do not have certain
programs available for download.  Bex is one of these programs.  So are
Prowords, Proterm, Probraille, Textalker-GS and some APH talking Apple
software which I believe to have once been commercial software put out by
APH.
I actually do have disk images of this software but for
copyright reasons it is not available for download.
Jayson.