[blindapple] Apple hardware software etc

  • From: K4lid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 16 Nov 2004 03:44:44 CDT

Jason.  Honestly, I don't think that I really want to do anything with
the old Apples at this time.  I just went thru my disks and have more
game disks then I thought.  If you would like them and could either send
a way tomail them back to you I would be glad to send them to you or if
I had 5 inch disks would copy them.  I also found Appleworks which I
could never get to talk and the a-talk disks and appletalk disks. A lot
of stuff from the late 80's.  I never liked the later versions of
prowords as it was written primarly for the 2gs.  Graphics and sound.  I
may get my old Ii/c plus out and see what are on these disks.  I don't
plan to put any money inmy apples.  In 1992, themother board went south
on me and it cost around $400 to get anew mother board.  The speed of
the  Ii/e's are so slow compared with my Ms dos machine.  Tom.
blindapple-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.
Archives of prior list messages are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/blindapple
This list is powered by Free Lists!  For more info, go to www.freelists.org