[blindapple] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Denny Daughters" <denny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindapple@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 08:01:24 -0700

Hi Tom and list,
    I don't use my Apple IIe anymore although I remember Christmas of 1984
when I got it.  I used Braille Edit for a while until a friend sold me his
apple disks which included Bex and some utilities as well as a Perky braille
printer.  It looked like the top half of a brailler and the bottom half of
the brailler was a box with all the electronics in it.
    I don't use my apple anymore, partly because I'm in Utah and it's back
home in northern California.  Plus the pc is what I do everything on now.
Denny

blindapple-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'unsubscribe' in the subject
line.
Archives of prior list messages are available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/blindapple
This list is powered by Free Lists!  For more info, go to www.freelists.org