[bksvol-discuss] Re: wide white spaces

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 20:29:26 -0500

Dear Judy and Sandi,

I tried both of your suggestions. No relief though I was wrong about the up and
down arrows. They work with one stroke the screen still being white way up and
down. It’s the page down key at the upper right corner of the six pack that has
to be pushed multiple times as my entire computer screen remains solidly white
for 5 or six presses.

The good news is that none of these books has been returned to me and I do
accomplish all the fixes and checks given some extra time working on the book.

I do those control o, p adjustments before working on any book. it helps me to
have left justified margins and no widely spaced lines or centered text. In my
case it makes the book feel tidy so irregularities are easier to notice.

Thanks for the ideas.

Always with love,

Lissi