[bksvol-discuss] Re: where are all the submits

  • From: "Lynn I" <lynnskyi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:19:39 -0500

Hi Amber,

In view of what's happening these days, I will submit a book only if I've
prearranged with someone to proofread it, and I will put a hold on it for
that person. It's sad to have to resort to doing this, but it is one way to
make sure my submissions are read through. Besides, if a certain few people
are snagging books as they are submitted, I want to give others an
opportunity to earn credits.

I wish I could scan books quickly, but I read every page prior to submission
and use OpenBook 8 which, in my opinion, cannot compare to Kurzweil quality.
I'll make it a point to scan a book or two soon, and will let everyone know
when I have a submission ready.

Blessings.

Lynnsky