[bksvol-discuss] Secret of the Vajra World

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 11:44:58 -0400

I recently released Secret of the Vajra World back to the check in list because I was taking a break from volunteering to work for a living. That was perhaps a mistake as somebody named Nicholas immediately put a "hold for Nicholas" on it. I ought to have put "hold for e" on it so my work checking dozens and dozens of non-English words on the internet would stay in place. I still have the copy i was working on. It is a book about Tibetan Buddhism and requires special care. Nicholas if you are willing to give me back my book i will be glad. I want the copy in the collection to be in great shape and I have already done so much work on it.

Thanks much for understanding.

E.