[bksvol-discuss] Re: where are all the submits

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 20:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

I'm--or was a pretty fast reader--but even when I was proofing what seemed to
be an extra ordinarily clean scan of an average length book(not a picture
book)It took quite abit longer than 20 minutes by the time I read and made what
corrections had to be made, and then Then Idid a final spell check to catchany
scannos my eyes might have missed--and  FINAL check of page breaks. Unless the
book is a picture book with little or no text, and the proofer doesn't bother
to even even indicate that there are illustrations I don't believe a book can
be properly proofed in 20 minutes.

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/