[bksvol-discuss] Re: where are all the submits

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:44:42 -0400

Not usually. Hold for are put on books if the submitter has a particular validator in mind. I will do it for books I know someone will read, or who have requested.

If I don't have anyone then I won't put a hold.

But if you want any of mine I will be glad to put holds on them.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>