[bksvol-discuss] Re: volunteers : was: A Plan for More Work (was Acdcent Marks)

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 21:47:35 -0600

Thanks, Roger!

Judy s.

On 6/4/2012 8:30 PM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
I think it is for those who want to do it. Personally, I don't care to participate. I prefer to scan whatever I can get my hands on whenever I can get my hands on it and to scan at my leisure without feeling the pressure to get something done for someone else. When I am ready I just upload whatever I have been working on and let anyone proof it when they get to it first.

On 6/4/2012 10:50 PM, Judy s. wrote:
Am I missing something here?

Is this new list of who likes what that's going to be used to create paired scanners and proofreaders supposed to be for just those volunteers who like the idea, or are all of us suddenly being asked to jump on another bandwagon?

If this is intended for all volunteers, it has all the potential to be yet another administrative nightmare, and would make no sense to me.

Just my (somewhat jaded) opinion! smile.

Judy