[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:51:12 -0500

Hope,

No, it doesn't sound as if you're being too picky.  If the charts or tables
need to be there, then perhaps they need to be rescanned without collumn
recognition turned on or perhaps someone sighted needs to validate the book
as you suggested.

If you want to rlease the book so someone else can validate it, then go to
the Step 2 page and click on the link that says release  Students, colleges
and Disabilities.

Hope your next attempt at validation is not only easier, but successful.

Gerald