[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 22:44:39 -0400

Charts are difficult at the best of times.

I think if it has a description in the text of what it is supposed to be
talking about then I delete the chart.

Also the combos of numbers and letter if they don't correspond to the text
around it, are usually junk created by pictures.

And there for also be deleted.

Normally most of the editing I do on my submissions is actually deleting
junk characters.  It is rare that I actually have to add something.

But use your judgment.  You can put "chart deleted" in its place.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com