[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:55:18 -0700

Hi, Hope. Just go to the Step 2 Upload page and select Release. The book
will be put back on the Downloads page and you can delete your copy from
your computer. Don't worry about not being able to handle the book. It
happens sometimes. If you feel it is too mixed up to make sense out of it
but don't want to reject it because it could be helpful, then the Release
option would be the best thing to do. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx