[bksvol-discuss] stuck on page 244, Computer help, Please?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 00:45:05 -0500

Dear Volunteers,

Near the end of my current validation project, I have been stopped cold by my
lack of understanding of how to work with Microsoft Word in the rich text
format I downloaded from Bookshare.

4 pages are out of order as in 246, 247, 244, 245. I tried to highlight 246 and
247 and place them after 245, but I'm not succeeding and am not understand the
help files I've tried to use as instruction. I thought I should highlight the 2
pages to be moved, but then arrowing erases the highlighting. Then I thought
find and replace could help, but I don't know how it would since I want to move
something.....

As usual, I don't even know how to phrase my question, but I'd appreciate any
suggestions . I really regret not being perceptive enough to help myself more.

Julie, if you are reading this, your new quote is great.

Always With love,

Lissi