[bksvol-discuss] Re: stuck on page 244, Computer help, Please?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:52:30 -0500

Hi, Lissi. So you got it figured out? Great! I'm sure you're relieved and can
move on now. *smile* Glad we could help. Take care.
Julie Morales
To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you need to be in their lives
today. -- Unknown
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx