[bksvol-discuss] Re: stuck on page 244, Computer help, Please?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 01:31:48 -0800 (PST)

E,

The main reason I convert to Word to work in is
because my computer does it automatically anyway, and
so, if I keep the document in rtf, it takes longer to
open it. Not terribly longer, but a few seconds. If
there are good reasons not to convert to Word and then
back to rtf when I'm ready to upload, I'm happy to
change my procedures. As I said, I've noticed no
difference whatsoover between the two, but maybe I'm
missing something.

Cindy