[bksvol-discuss] Re: should validators be required to read through the whole book?

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:24:40 -0400

I always tend to read the entire book because as a totally blind person, I
want to check very carefully for errors that might encumber me as a reader.
However, a sighted person can more easily skim the book for blatant errors,
so often, reading the entire thing might not be necessary. Just my two cents
worth.
Allison