[bksvol-discuss] Re: should validators be required to read through the whole book?

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:07:14 -0400

Apparently suggesting people be required to read the whole book is supposed to be a joke at my expense. He did not really mean it. I did not understand that I was being laughed at for several emails either so I can understand that you thought he was serious.

By the way, I also found out that the info I got earlier in July saying I had acquired enough credits for a year's subscription was an error. My credits have been corrected I found out today and I do not in fact have enough credits for next year. This is not a joke though some on the list may find it very funny particularly those without my pressing money concerns.

E.

At 01:00 AM 8/24/2006, you wrote:

E,

In many ways there is no way any of the guidelines can really be checked.
How does one know if all the page breaks are there or if a good spell
checking has been done.

The greatest problem in communication is the illusion that it has been
accomplished.
- George Bernard Shaw

Katie Hill

Noone is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.

Find your freedom at:
WWW.838gold.com
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx