[bksvol-discuss] Re: should validators be required to read through the whole book?

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 06:38:24 -0400

I give up.

If you insist on miss-interpreting everything I say, have at it.

My statements about validation had nothing to do with you whatsoever. I have a great interest in seeing that Bookshare be the best it can be.

I have come to understand that complete reading of a book may not be necessary, therefore, I have amended my thinking.

Again, I have never intended to imply that you are foolish, but at this point, if you feel that that was my motivation, feel free.

Peace,

Ernie