[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating my books, and some questions, please.

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:26:16 -0500

Hi Mayrie,

I looked and looked and looked and looked a few years ago for the information on amounts of credits, and I finally came to the conclusion that it isn't on the website.

The magical numbers are $2.50 for submitting a book and $0.50 for validating a book.

HTH,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>