[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validating my books, and some questions, please.

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:44:46 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome Laura Ann
My name is Anastasia. I am a partial. I have and love Kurzweil beause I to
listen to bbooks. I have these neo speech vioces so listening for me is awsome.
The point of my rambling/ I am always taking requests from people so if you
would like to suggest any let me know. also I'd appriciate it if I could tell
you something off list. May I email you off list? Tkae care
Anastasia

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.