[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning the back of a hard-cover book

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 23:33:50 -0400

It really depends on how you tweak the settings.  You can optimize, you can try
asking the software to check text quality when optimizing.  You can also try
switching from static to grayscale and anything in between.  No matter, you can
still find a cover which has no text and ones that won't scan.
Good luck.