[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning the back of a hard-cover book

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:45:44 -0700 (PDT)

I scan everything in greyscale. I never use black and white because it gets too
many junk characters, especially from paperback. Grey doesn't seem to take any
longer than black and white so I just never change that.

  My particular hardcover that didn't scan the cover well is a red book with
white print.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Blood Done Sign My Name - Timothy B. Tyson
If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else,
find it at eBay!