[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning the back of a hard-cover book

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

I just tried to scan a hardcover book's cover and it came out awful. I usually
type it in. This one was worse because it's a library book and that shiny
protective cover they put on it makes it really tough to scan.

  Shane, what book do you want the cover from? Maybe one of us can get it and
just type it up and email it to you?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Blood Done Sign My Name - Timothy B. Tyson
If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else,
find it at eBay!