[bksvol-discuss] Re: scanning the back of a hard-cover book

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 21:25:21 -0500

Hi. I bought Eric Clapton's autobiography, and intend to scan it and submit it to the collection, and I wanted to use the book jacket info for a long synopsis. The same is true with a book by neil peart, called Traveling Music. Thanks.

Shane
At 07:29 PM 10/30/2007, you wrote:
I just tried to scan a hardcover book's cover and it came out awful. I usually type it in. This one was worse because it's a library book and that shiny protective cover they put on it makes it really tough to scan.

Shane, what book do you want the cover from? Maybe one of us can get it and just type it up and email it to you?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Blood Done Sign My Name - Timothy B. Tyson
<http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-3/1?aid=1512627&pid=1683725&sid=Email103007>If you broke it, lost it, need it cheap or just can't find it anywhere else, find it at eBay!