[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions from a new volunteer

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 04:28:56 -0600

Hi Mike,
Ah, good point that. I'm sure MS Word doesn't count that type of data in its word count feature.

Although, why would you want a return character in the short synopsis? It's so short it should appear altogether. In fact I doubt the BookShare system obeys those in this field.

Definitely need to get single returns recognized in the long synopsis when making v2.0. So many more synopsis would display in a much better format.

Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>