[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions from a new volunteer

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 22:41:57 -0500

Hi, Jake. Actually, I know enough about JAWS to know it won't read things
like that in forms mode, and I do remember the first time I tried to submit
a book and it wouldn't go. I remember it very well, actually, because thus
far, it has been the only error I've ever gotten that didn't specify what
the problem was, and it did turn out to be the short synopsis. Now that I've
had that experience, I'm always careful to use Word's word count, because I
don't ever want to go through that again, trying and trying and trying but
not being able to figure out what the error was and it ended up being
something that simple! <smile> Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.