[bksvol-discuss] Re: questions from a new volunteer

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 22:22:10 -0500

And yes, I do use a screen reader, and thanks for the suggestion to search for the error message. Much easier to find that way.

At 09:53 PM 08/01/2006, you wrote:

Hi Robin,
Are you using a screen reader to access the page? If so, the error message might not be read if you are in forms mode. Try using the find command to search for the word error.

Let me know if anything comes up,
Jake
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Mandell" <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>