[bksvol-discuss] question for Cary

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:08:31 -0400

Cary, how do you obtain the print books you scan? I am particularly interested in obtaining books on doing library research. Particularly, I want to learn more about the kind of research which can be done in the field of grant development using library resources and the internet.

I am also interested in books having to do with all aspects of self-employment or working effectively as a consultant, a form of self-employment. Anything on how to term papers and book thesis (theses?) will be wonderful. You do great work.!! (If you are going to scan erotica, let's find some women find attractive if we can shall we? grin)

E.