[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie Books (Re: Just Submitted)

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 06:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for letting me know!  I'll rescan Black William at the office and create
a better copy.  If I have time, I'll validate it.  For some reason, a whole
slew of new books were released in August, so my New York Times list for August
has 20 books on it.  Yikes!  But I have a week or so before they start showing
up at the office.  Maybe I can squeeze Black William in there...

  Carrie

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Black William is just full of end of line (read ed sign p) in the middle of
lines where it does not belong. Someone with more ability than I have may
want to work on this.

E.