[bksvol-discuss] Re: question for Cary

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:51:46 -0600

Carrie,

Currently, all three of my children are in some form of special education.
My daughter is in early intervention.  My two sons are in the local school
district.  They each have different IEP's.  You don't realize how much
paperwork that is to keep track of.  I always appreciate current information
on the process and the laws related to it.  Thank you for working on this
book, and good luck on getting through it.

Kasondra Payne